Monday, October 1, 2007

Blogs: My Take

I was recently asked how difficult is was to create and maintain a blog.

Creating, writing and maintaining a blog is an extremely difficult undertaking. There are thousands of unwritten rules and hidden restrictions that hinder the creation of most blogs and tend to benefit the privileged of our society.

For example, one has to have an email address.

This is one of the many limiting factors that ultimately governs who has the right to muse on the web. It does not matter that some people who may not have an email address may very well have good reason to write (poverty, war, disease, et al.)

Through this unselfish act of discrimination, the internet protects us all from the opinions and feelings of, what I like to term, "undesirables".

Now, enjoy this picture of a hideously pierced freak.

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine his hurt too!

    If you can't tell just by looking at it, my body is a temple.

    I don't think I would ever get one thing pierced, let alone many, many things. Too many holes for me, thank you very much, and hles leave you open to weakness. More holes means more opportunity for people to exploit those holes. That's a risk I'm not willing to take.

    ReplyDelete