Thursday, October 4, 2007

"Morgolth and Dave" - Episode 1.6: THE SERIES ONE FINALE!!!


(Click on the picture to enlarge)

Well, there you go.


Series One of "Morgolth and Dave" has ended, and what an ending it is! Such humor! Such intensity! So many questions to be answered!


...


Okay. That's enough hype. Here's what I want to say:


I like "Morgolth and Dave".


I like them a lot. I like writing for them, I like drawing for them, and I like being their friends.


The only question that remains is...do you like them?


"Ahhhh, Phooey" owes it to its legions of fans not to think of money in deciding whether it is more economically viable to green-light a newer, better series or to renew an already successful but intentionally one-joke program like the one you have just seen.


Will "Morgolth and Dave" sink? Or will they swim?

4 comments:

  1. Morgolth needs to jump over Fonzie as he jumps over the shark.

    A double jump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, come on, you know I don't have the skills to draw that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're not going to leave us without Morgolth and Dave until Summer of 2008 like some in the industry are apt to do.

    ReplyDelete