Monday, June 9, 2008

Say It Loud...


(Click on picture to enlarge)

...I'm Fat and I'm Proud!

Join the revolution! Fly in the face of health nuts, and be proud of your shape! The next time someone tells you to eat healthy organic food tell them you have something organic for them to eat and point to your balls or ass or both. For far too long we have been told to be ashamed of our bodies. It's time to stand up and fight!

Okay, you don't have to stand up, but do try to fight.

[EDITOR'S NOTE: A typo in the first panel has been fixed, changing the incorrect "weight" to the correct "weigh." My fingers are too fat for this keyboard. My special dialing wand is in transit.]

4 comments:

  1. This strip is a little Garfield-y. Pass the lasagna...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the funniest punchlines I've read in a bit. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely toes the line between being funny as well as incredibly depressing. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete