Tuesday, June 24, 2008

GURU-REAT NEWS!


Some great news, readers! Yesterday, I installed THE LOVE GURU BOBBLEHEAD WIDGET (seen to the right of the page), not because I had any idea I would win the opportunity of a lifetime, but because I am truly grateful to the producers of THE LOVE GURU, as well as Mike Myers and the truly wonderful cast for making a movie that truly shall become a Hollywood classic.

That said, I ended up winning the opportunity of a lifetime! Of the billions of people who installed THE LOVE GURU BOBBLEHEAD WIDGET, "Ahhhh, Phooey!" has selected as the winner of THE LOVE GURU FREE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN CONTEST EXTRAVAGANZA!

In laypeople's terms, the staff here at "Ahhhh, Phooey!" gets to market a movie we had nothing to do with free of charge. Most of the staff here was pretty upset until I reminded them how much we owed these trillionaire Hollywood producers for helping to make such a landmark picture as THE LOVE GURU which we all know will go down in history as one of the smartest, funniest, most inventive and least racist films to ever hit the silver screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment