Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Keith Herrschaft of "Scavenger Road"

Hello, dear readers.

Do your eyes a favor, and check out Keith Herrschaft's blog,
Scavenger Road. Keith is an artist, writer, and animator whose styles are many and whose ideas are limitless. He's a member of my family as well, but that has nothing to do with my high praise. His work is amazing, gritty, surreal, exciting, and, most importantly, original.

Here is a link to my favorite of his posted material. It's a short narrative strip entitled:

Broad-Bot

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love for your blog to be a part of our competition, blog4reel.com. Please check us out. It's free.
    - Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which blog was she referring to? Christian and Keith's?

    Is this going to start a family feud?

    Remember guys... blood is thicker than watery semen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, really. I signed up for that service without even really reading what the deal was. I don't think my blog would be a very interesting movie so I can only infer that she meant Keith's.

    ReplyDelete