Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Week Off Continues...


(Click on picture to enlarge)

My week off from posting is going splendidly. Thanks for asking. Oh, you didn't ask, eh? Well, its going splendidly. Who am I?! I'm the guy writing this blog. Well, not this week, this week is my week off, but normally I'm the guy that writes this blog. Look, it doesn't matter if you care how my week off from posting is going because I'm not writing this specifically to you. There's hundreds of other people who read this site that care whether my week off from posting is going splendidly. Name one? Well...look, I don't like the way you're confronting me like this. All of a sudden I'm on the defensive, and why? Because you don't care that my week off from posting is going splendidly? Well, you can go screw yourself! No, wait, come back. I'm sorry. You're the only one who reads this...

No comments:

Post a Comment