Monday, January 19, 2009

Bush's Final Day in Office


(Click on picture to enlarge)

Think about it. A handful of years ago, this comic would be derided as anti-American due to Bush's swelling popularity. That was, of course, before his list of failures swelled and his popularity quelled. Now, we see Bush's true form! And, boy, is it repulsive.

Writing these things about a "President" is not un-American. In fact, it is as American as it can get. This country was founded on the dissent of King George, and today we carry on their principles by mocking our clown prince. So to those who say I should be afraid to voice my opinion I say to you, "Give me one reason I shouldn't." To which those people reply, "Guantanamo Bay." To which I reply, "Is there a delete button in Blogger?"

1 comment:

  1. Farewell George W. Bush. Thanks for eight great years of comedy material. The only good thing you gave us.

    I'M BBBBBBAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

    Oh, and before I forget...
    HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!

    ReplyDelete