Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FUZZ

Part 1 of 2

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=601679123133

Part 2 of 2

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=601662291863

FUZZ
Runtime: 20:53

FUZZ concerns a musically inclined janitor, his impressionable nephew, and their hijinks on the road to self-discovery.

The film was shot on Super 16mm film in the Winter of 2006. This was my senior thesis film for Temple University. A hearty and sincere thanks to everyone who helped me get this thing "in the can" as they say. Who's "they"? Um...Hollywood? I don't know.

Writer/Director Christian Alsis

Cinematographer/Editor Billy Bob Thompson

Producer James Ventin


Starring:
Matt Berger as Fuzz
Nate Logue as Bob Jr.
Steve Gleich as Bob Sr.
Amanda Grove as Mary
and
Mary Sharples as Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Oh, durn. The videos are funking up my sleek, high-tech layout. Fudge it!

    You've all gotten a peek of my comic side, and now here is a glimpse of my serio-comic side.

    Kudos to all the actors! Honestly, this was a talented group of people. Matt is probably the most multi-talented person I know, and I can't thank him enough.

    My thanks to all!

    ReplyDelete