Friday, November 30, 2007

Lobby Lesson

(Click play button to...play)

I've been really busy, and have not gotten around to writing any comics. For some reason, MS Paint deleted itself from my computer at home. Even worse, Spider Solitaire went with it.

Anyway, this is a video I made a couple of years ago that I continue to hock. The video is way past the point of relevance, and it features lots of topical humor that would have been funnier two years ago.

That being said, I really like this movie, and the topical part, although a trifle irrelevant, is still one of the funniest things I've ever been a part of and one of the funnest (word?) experiences of my life.

Also, it played at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Guess whose movies have never played there? Steven Spielberg. Probably.

A lot of work went into this.

Written/Directed by me

Filmed/Edited by Billy Bob Thompson

With Jeff Heinbach and Frank Alsis

An OvenMitt Production

www.youtube.com/OvenMittProductions

3 comments: